Washington Peace Center resources for you!
The Washington Peace Center provides strategic resources for activist organizations and individuals to make every action in the DC area more efficient and effective.
To better assist us in providing all the tools you need to change the world please fill out our Resource Survey
We offer in our office:
- Full color printer/copier: $.25/color copies, $.05/black and white copies- a fraction of corporate costs! Call our office to arrange a time.
- Sound system for activist events ($25-100 sliding scale): Big Sound System, Small Sound System. Be heard loud and clear!
- Stages for events: two 2x4x8 platforms ($25-100 sliding scale). Built specifically to fit into Park Police guidelines for use at the White House and at the mall. You will need a pick-up truck or van to transport.
- Bullhorns for marches and smaller rallies (donation requested)
- Political movies to borrow for activist events: Click here for the DVD Inventory
- Geodesic Yurt Dome: a shelter for events, particularly in cold weather. 30 feet diameter, easy to set up and take down. Click here for pictures of an example.
- Projector for movie screenings or making banners (donation requested)
- Pop-up Tent: perfect for outdoor events to shield from sun, rain, etc. The tent is 10 x 10, has attachable walls and is easy to set-up.
To use any of these resources, contact us at 202-234-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is generally open Mon-Fri 10-6 and is located in Columbia Heights.
Check out our online Resource Guide containing much of the information and tips you need to organize events and actions in the DC area.
|Equipment Lease2.pdf||70.32 KB|